In the year 1970 OVB started out as the “Organization for the Brokerage of Building Society Savings Contracts”. Our abbreviation "OVB" used independently as our company's name stands for the later name "Organisation für Vermögensberatung" (Organisation for Financial Consulting).
Now we are one of the leading financial advisory groups in Europe.
- 2016 - OVB Holding AG has been listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange for ten years
- 2013 - 30th anniversary of the OVB relief organisation 2010 - 40th anniversary
- 2007 - Founding of OVB Ukraine
- 2006 - Listing of OVB Holding AG in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, 21 July 2006
- 2004 - Founding of OVB Holding AG
- 2003 - Founding of OVB France
- 2002 - Founding of OVB Italy, OVB Romania, OVB Spain
- 2001 - Capital increase through preferred stock for employees and management staff.
- 2000 - Restructuring of OVB as "OVB Vermögensberatung AG"
- 1999 - Founding of OVB Croatia
- 1995 - Acquisition of Fidicon AG, Switzerland
- 1993 - Founding of OVB Slovakia, OVB Greece
- 1992 - Founding of OVB Hungary, OVB Poland, OVB Czech Republic
- 1991 - Founding of OVB Austria 1990 - Beginning of OVB expansion throughout Europe
- 1983 - Founding of the OVB relief organisiation
- 1970 - Founding of OVB Germany as a privately held company