Are you looking for an agile team that experiments a lot and thinks about topics in a new way? At OVB Marketing Holding we steer the content visually and communicatively and give important impulses to our national companies in Europe. Our goal is to further develop digital marketing at OVB within the framework of our corporate strategy. You can start immediately with a full-time position in the marketing department. Your place of work is Cologne.
What we offer:
#humanaddons: A committed and open-minded marketing team that works with fun and passion is waiting for you. We are an agile team that has found itself and wants to make a difference together with you.
#companyaddons: In addition to flexible working hours and the opportunity for mobile working, you will receive a permanent position with an attractive income. You can work at our central location at Heumarkt in Cologne and receive high-quality brand equipment for best results (Sony Alpha X, Edelkrone, Rhode, Adobe Creative Cloud and much more).
#personaladdons: We grow together as a team and offer sports activities for all employees so that you can develop both professionally and personally with us.
#financialaddons: At OVB, we offer you a company pension plan and capital-forming benefits. This is not just empty talk at our company, but a real component for all employees. There are also numerous benefits for employees and a free job ticket.
What we plan as a team:
- You work in the environment of digital media (web & social).
- You work with the team to develop requirements for conceptual and functional enhancements in the corporate website environment.
- You will help design a consistent customer experience across channels from the rollout of the paid media campaign to the landing pages and you will monitor the performance.
- You will be responsible for the conception and implementation of marketing campaigns (with a focus on social media), always keeping an eye on the defined goals and the KPI set.
- You analyze the impact of the activities, develop meaningful reports and manage the campaigns on the basis of KPIs.
- Benchmarking and trend scouting as well as thinking outside the box are a part of your DNA.
Things to convince us:
- First of all, your personality.
- You have already gained experience in the field of digital media.
- You have a degree or comparable training or relevant professional experience in the field of marketing or economics with a focus on online marketing or digital media.
- You have several years of professional work experience in operational digital marketing and know-how in the creation of landing pages and content funnels.
- You operate confidently in the backend of various systems (Typo3, Business Manager, Google Analytics) and have experience in creating paid media campaigns for web & social.
- You have experience in planning and developing campaigns (B2C).
- You have excellent self-organization in an agile workday and are on point in coordinating and communicating with service providers and agencies if necessary.
- You keep track of your tasks and projects, work on your tasks in a structured way and on your own responsibility.
- As we work as OVB Holding with 15 different national companies in Europe, intercultural skills are a plus.
- You have a good grasp in German and English.
Then apply with a CV, a short cover letter and reference projects. You can do this directly by e-mail or via our website - please state your desired salary and earliest start date.
But why OVB?
At OVB, we stand for long-term, transparent and personal financial consulting as one of Europe's leading financial brokerage groups. We understand what moves our clients - and have done so for over 50 years. Today, we are active in 15 European country markets and have our headquarters in Cologne. We offer our employees a workplace where a good work-life balance is a reality and where people can grow with their challenges. You can become part of a team that has made it its business to present the topics of finance and insurance in a comprehensible way and to help our society to live a financially independent life.
OVB Holding AG
Human Resources | Heumarkt 1 | 50667 Köln