Are you looking for an agile team that experiments a lot and thinks issues in a new way? At OVB Marketing Holding, we manage content visually as well as communicatively and provide important impulses to our national companies in Europe. Our goal is to gear social media activities to specific target groups and channels. You can make OVB visible and experienceable with videos and photos in the area of social media. Your place of employment is possible immediately in Cologne with a full-time position in the Marketing department.
What we offer:
#humanaddons: A committed and open-minded marketing team that works with fun and passion is waiting for you. We are an agile team that has found itself and wants to make a difference together with you.
#companyaddons: In addition to flexible working hours and the opportunity for mobile working, you will receive a permanent position with an attractive income. You can work at our central location at Heumarkt in Cologne and receive high-quality brand equipment for best results (Sony Alpha X, Edelkrone, Rhode, Adobe Creative Cloud and much more).
#personaladdons: We grow together as a team and offer sports activities for all employees so that you can develop both professionally and personally with us.
#financialaddons: At OVB, we offer you a company pension plan and capital-forming benefits. This is not just empty talk at our company, but a real component for all employees. There are also numerous benefits for employees and a free job ticket.
What we plan as a team:
- You'll create, edit and manage dynamic and platform-appropriate visual and audio material. In doing so, you'll work eye-to-eye with the Social Media Manager and Content Manager.
- You will design and produce media for our social media channels, websites and events.
- You will independently create target group-specific content, taking corporate design into account, and the entire area behind the camera will be part of your area of operation.
- The creation of target group-oriented content does not only include editing, but also viewing the material as well as image research and the selection of the individual components according to the content specifications.
- You create a communicative connection between the assets in the social media and website environment.
Things to convince us:
- First of all, your personality.
- You are a media designer for image and sound or have a comparable education or degree.
- You have already gained professional experience in the field of digital media production.
- Together with our marketing team you prove that finance and insurance are not just dry and boring.
- You are a communicative personality, have a talent for organization, enjoy teamwork as well as a high degree of creativity and a good eye for handling photo and video equipment.
- You have a high demand for quality in your own work and a good sense for visuals, aesthetics and details as well as a strong flair for remarkable images, exciting perspectives and emotional narratives in image and sound.
- You love working with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop) or comparable programs on a daily basis.
- You keep track of your tasks and projects, work structured and independently on your tasks.
- As OVB Holding works with 15 different national companies in Europe, intercultural skills are a plus.
- You have a good grasp of German and English.
Then apply with a CV, a short cover letter (alternatively, you can send us a short Instagram Reel introducing yourself and saying why we should choose you) and work samples (edited video of max. 1 minute, a photo prepared for social media). This can be done directly by email, stating your desired salary and earliest start date. If you don't meet all the requirements, that's no problem, we can still get to know each other.
But why OVB?
At OVB, we stand for long-term, transparent and personal financial consulting as one of Europe's leading financial brokerage groups. We understand what moves our clients - and have done so for over 50 years. Today, we are active in 15 European country markets and have our headquarters in Cologne. We offer our employees a workplace where a good work-life balance is a reality and where people can grow with their challenges. You can become part of a team that has made it its business to present the topics of finance and insurance in a comprehensible way and to help our society to live a financially independent life.
OVB Holding AG
Human Resources | Heumarkt 1 | 50667 Köln